As one of the oldest and most respected law firms in New Hampshire, Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin has established a law practice that is focused on meeting the needs of clients who are coping with a variety of different legal matters. All of our attorneys are knowledgeable legal professionals with extensive experience in their practice areas and with a dedication to meeting the needs of clients and helping clients to achieve the best possible outcome from any legal case.
Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin Practice Areas
At, Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin, our skilled and capable attorneys concentrate in a variety of different practice areas to ensure that we can meet the needs of any client who comes to us seeking legal help. Some specific examples of legal matters that we can assist you with include:
- Personal injury/accident cases. Our New Hampshire personal injury attorneys have handled all types of personal injury claims from slip and falls to medical malpractice and defective products, having recovered millions for our clients.
- Criminal defense. Being accused of a crime can have serious consequences including jail time, fines and other penalties. Our New Hampshire criminal defense lawyers will help you to fight the charges or to arrange a plea bargain to minimize the penalties you may face.
- DWI/OWI/ OUI. When you are accused of driving while intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol, you may face jail time and the loss of your driver's license. Our DWI attorneys will help you to achieve the best possible outcome, including possible dismissal of your case.
- Family Law and Divorce. Ending your marriage or resolving issues related to child custody, property and support can be an emotionally trying experience. Our New Hampshire family law attorneys will put our legal knowledge to work for you to protect your rights and get you through the process as quickly as possible so you can move on with your life.
- Real estate. A home is most people's largest investments. Our New Hampshire real estate lawyers will help you when you are buying or selling a home to help ensure the transaction goes smoothly. Our real estate attorneys can also help with commercial real estate transactions including purchases, sales or leases.
- Eminent domain. Landowners may be surprised to learn that the government has the right to take their property for public use. The government does have to provide fair compensation, but sometimes there is disagreement on what is fair or on whether the taking is even proper at al. Our New Hampshire eminent domain lawyers will help when such disagreements exist.
- Civil rights violations. Civil rights are fundamental rights enjoyed by all citizens and protected by the Constitution as well as various federal and state statutes including The Civil Rights Act of 1964. If your civil rights have been violated, our attorneys can help you to take action to protect your freedoms.
- Other Disputes. Our attorneys are experienced negotiators and experienced litigators. We are not afraid of the courtroom and we can help you in any type of legal dispute you may be facing.
To learn more about the legal services we can provide to clients, contact, Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin today at 603-742-2332 or use our online form to get in touch with us. We represent clients in all types of cases throughout the Dover New Hampshire area.