At, Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin, our skilled and capable attorneys concentrate in a variety of different practice areas to ensure that we can meet your needs when you come to us seeking legal help. All of our attorneys are knowledgeable legal professionals with extensive experience in their practice areas and with a dedication to helping you achieve the best possible outcome from your legal case.
Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin Practice Areas
Below are some specific examples of legal matters that we can assist you with.
- Personal Injury and Accidents. Our personal injury attorneys have recovered millions for our clients in all types of personal injury claims, from slip and falls to medical malpractice and defective products.
- Criminal Defense. Being accused of a crime can have serious consequences, including jail time, fines, and other penalties. Our criminal defense lawyers will help you to fight the charges or to arrange a plea bargain to minimize the penalties you may face.
- DWI/OWI/ OUI. If you’re accused of driving while intoxicated or under the influence, you could face jail time and the loss of your license. Our DWI attorneys will help you to achieve the best possible outcome, including possible dismissal of your case.
- Estate and Probate Law. There’s a lot at stake in the probate process. You want to protect your family legacy and inherit the assets that are important to you. Place your trust in us to help you through a trying time and help handle the legal issues for you.
- Family Law and Divorce. Our family law attorneys will protect your rights and get you through the process of ending your marriage and resolving issues related to child custody, property, and support as quickly as possible so you can move on with your life.
- Real Estate. Our real estate lawyers will help you when you are buying or selling a home to ensure the transaction goes smoothly. Our real estate attorneys can also help with commercial real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, or leases.
- Mediation Services.
- Eminent Domain. The government has the right to take private property for public use, but they have to provide fair compensation. If there is disagreement on what is fair or on whether the taking is even proper, we can help you.
- Civil Rights Violations. Civil rights are fundamental rights enjoyed by all citizens and protected by the Constitution and The Civil Rights Act of 1964. If your civil rights have been violated, we can help you to take action to protect your freedoms.
- Other Disputes. Regardless of the type of legal dispute you may be facing, we are experienced negotiators and experienced litigators, and we are not afraid of the courtroom.
To learn more about the legal services we can provide to clients, contact Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin today at 603-742-2332 or use the form to the right to get in touch with us. We represent clients in all types of cases throughout the Dover New Hampshire area.